- High signal at the base of the labrum with variable extension through the labrum.
- Chondrolabral separation. Tear at attachment site of cartilage to labrum.
- Intra labral extension of the tear.
- Paralabral cyst formation.
Learn more about HIP Imaging in our ONLINE
Guided MRI HIP Mini-Fellowship.
More by clicking on the images below.
- Join our WhatsApp Group for regular educational posts. Message “JOIN GROUP” to +6594882623 (your name and number remain private and cannot be seen by others).
- Get our weekly email with all our educational posts: https://bit.ly/whathappendthisweek
#radedasia #mri #mskmri #radiology