- In this post we look at the MRI Frozen Shoulder / MRI Adhesive Capsulitis.
- Frozen Shoulder or Adhesive capsulitis on MRI is a common abnormality but is often missed because we don’t specifically look there.
- This condition involves the IGHL so its important to know the normal IGHL MRI appearance and where to look for it.
- So what are the MRI findings of a normal IGHL and Adhesive Capsulitis?
- This 1 minute video below looks at the normal appearance of the IGHL and how it changes in Adhesive Capsulitis / Frozen Shoulder. Where to look for it and How to diagnose it.
If you find the video helpful, please subscribe to the channel.
- Join our WhatsApp Group for regular educational posts. Message “JOIN GROUP” to +6594882623 (your name and number remain private and cannot be seen by others).
- Get our weekly email with all our educational posts: https://bit.ly/whathappendthisweek
#radedasia #mri #mskmri #radiology